PAK ARAB HOUSING SCHEME
Envisioned to provide affordable shelter in a sustainable environment, Pak Arab Housing Society is the essence of WAK Group’s rich experience of real estate development. Commencing with the launch of Lahore’s first private housing society (currently known as DHA Phase 1) in 1960’s.
PAHS is primarily designed to suit the housing needs and aspirations of middle and lower income groups who form 90% of the total annual demand of 5 million houses in Pakistan. Low budgets, growing consumerism and media galore have collaborated to unleash a general preference for small houses equipped with 21st century amenities.
With this in mind WAK Group has utilized its experience and expertise to transform PAHS into a concept gated community supplemented by extensive infrastructure offering a world class lifestyle in a perfectly healthy and secure environment at affordable costs.
Following the successful transfer of almost 65% of plots in phase 1, PAHS has launched phase 2 where development work is already underway.
- Lush green parks
- Shopping malls
- Kids playing areas
- Community center
- Gated community
- Commercial Boulevard & wide streets
- Water supply, drainage & sewerage
- Solid waste management system
- Telephone, internet & cable TV facilities
- 24/7 advanced security infrastructure
PAHS Phase 1
- Launched in 2003
- Blocks A,B,C & E
- Total Area 1530 Kanals
- Total number of plots 2789
PAHS Phase 2
- Launched in 2013
- Blocks F-1, F-2, Golf View Lane
- Total Area 1639 Kanals
- Overseas block launched in 2018
- Further Expansion 400 Kanals (acquisition in process)
- Development work completed